The National Transport Authority has launched the public consultation phase of Connecting Ireland. You are invited to have your say on the development of Ireland’s rural mobility plan and the enhancement of public transport in Cork.
What will Connecting Ireland mean for Cork?
• Enhanced interurban bus services between Cork City and Limerick, Galway, Killarney, Tralee, Dungarvan and Waterford.
• New interurban bus service between Skibbereen via Bantry and Killarney.
• New interurban bus service between Mallow via Fermoy and Dungarvan.
• New local bus services in West Cork, to Dursey Cable Car, Kilcrohane, Mizen Head, Castletownshend and Union Hall.
• Enhanced local bus services in East Cork, from Trabolgan, Ballycotton, Ladysbridge and Mogeely to Midleton, co-ordinated with rail services at Midleton to Cork.
• New local bus service between Mitchelstown and Mallow, Bweeng, Boherbue and Freemount.